With a fully operational kitchen, two function rooms at your disposal, the capacity to hold up to 80 adults, and reasonable rates, Robinson Reserve Neighbourhood House is an ideal venue to hire for your next children’s party, training session, meeting or conference.
- Kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge, and all crockery and cutlery provided
- Large outdoor area, with playground, sandpit and barbecue
- Trestle tables, chairs, and children’s tables and chairs provided
- Two bathrooms, including one disabled toilet
- Full disabled access via ramp
- Extra children’s toilets and two change tables
Weekend House Hire Brochure available here.
Saturday/ Sunday Hire: Full exclusive access from 7am – 10pm*
$200 hire fee, plus $12 Council insurance fee (and $100 refundable key deposit)
If you are interested in hiring the House’s spaces and would like further information, give us a call, send an email or just drop in (weekdays, between 9am and 4pm). We always recommend people look over the House before making a booking.
Please also note that no alcohol is permitted on the premises.
* Access may be permissible beyond these hours (e.g. in order to store food or set some things up the day prior) but this varies depending on the given weekend, and is in no way guaranteed by your booking.