- Enrolment forms can be either picked up from the office, emailed to you or completed online at the relevant course page.
- Fees must be made in full with an accompanying form within 2 weeks of starting the course or program.
- Placement in courses will only be confirmed once fees are paid.
- Refunds will only be issued where a course has been cancelled by RRNH.
- A 20% administration fee will apply where a student cancels the enrolment.
Any matters regarding refunds should be made in writing in the first instance to the coordinator. Should the matter not be resolved, students should put their concerns in writing to the Committee of Management.
Please note: No classes are held on public holidays. Robinson Reserve Neighbourhood House runs its programs and activities in line with the Victorian School calendar year, so no classes are held during school holiday periods. The House closes completely for four weeks over the Christmas period.
For further information about our courses and their duration or our operating hours please give us a call on 9386 7128, drop into the House, or email email@example.com.